OUTLOOK ERROR CODE 150,” outlook email problems”
OUTLOOK ERROR CODE 150,"outlook email problems”
Outlook error code 150 is a very critical issue that comes when user tries to send or receive emails using Outlook. The user is not able to communicate after occurring this error. Therefore, we are going to fix this error with the help of automatic and manual way of troubleshooting. However, if you want to get it fixed by an expert, you are most welcomed to call our Outlook Customer Service number +1-877-424-6647.
Causes of Mac Outlook error 150
- · incomplete installation of the Outlook,
- · PST files corruption,
- · internet disconnection and server problem,
- · virus infections, or infectious files of PST folder,
- · incomplete uninstalling of some files, etc.
Fix Mac Outlook error 150
To fix the issue automatically,
- · Download and install Mac-keeper Tool on your computer.
To fix the issue manually,
- Open Outlook and go to the preferences.
- Remove the Outlook account by selecting the Comcast.
- Add Outlook account by clicking on the + sign and make the Comcast as default.
- Go to the preferences and click on the account that you have added earlier.
- Delete all the emails of the inbox.
- Clean up the folders and empty the trash.
- Restart the Outlook now.
Note that the manual method may require some deep technical knowledge. Therefore, fix this issue automatically by installing Mac-keeper Tool on your computer.
Hope this blog discuss regarding the methods of fixing of Outlook Error Code 3253 will be worthy and helpful. To get better support, the user can dial Outlook technical support number +1877-424-6647.